Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved
The information, graphics and photographs from this website may not be copied, archived or captured in any way aside from normal browser caching and printing in the course of using the site for intended purpose.
All copyrights, logos, designs, product names and images are registered trademarks of Spookyproducts.com, our suppliers, its licensors or joint venture partners are displayed with permission.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING EMAIL ARTWORK
Please print a copy of this page
These instructions are being provided to ensure that your email artwork is received and opens without problems. By carefully following these instructions, you'll save time, prevent costly delays , improve the imprint quality and delivery of your order.
2. Please list your name in the subject line of the email message.
3. In the text message of your email, please include your name, company or organization's name, your telephone number, fax number and the name of the software that your artwork was created in.
4. Send a copy of your artwork via fax to (508) 892-1514, so our art department can compare your fax image with your email image.
5. We can accept both MAC and IBM compatible files in the following vector formats:
Adobe Illustrator - 10.0 (.ai)
Corel Draw 10.0, 12.0 and X3 (.cdr)
Encapsulated Postscript (.eps)
Microsoft Word (not recommended)
6. Convert your file (image and type fonts) to paths or curve before exporting your file.
7. Our preference for electronic artwork is one of the vector formats as shown above. If you do not have one of those vector formats, send us a high resolution (300 dpi or better) jpeg, bmp or tif image. We have software available to convert most high resolution image to a vectorized format. Low resolution images (less than 300 dpi) do not convert well.
8. Do not send artwork with gray screens, gradients or with various shades of color. We prefer electronic artwork in black and white. Only send color images if your order is being printed in more than one ink color or your order require four color process printing.
9. If you do not have an electronic format, we can typeset the ad copy for you. We have many typestyles available. See our typestyle here. We have the ability to scan black and white artwork sent by mail or fax.
We prefer your artwork three times larger than the actual imprint size to get the best scanning results. When sending artwork through the U.S. Mail, do not fold, staple or tape through the artwork. Send artwork flat between two sheets of cardboard to ensure it remains flat.
Once your email artwork is received at Creative Services of New England, we will open your emailed image and compare it to your faxed image. we'll size the artwork according to the product specifications, print a high resolution image and transmit a paper proof to you via fax.